1 result for tag: H.C. Thompson Company
H. C. Thompson Company
Albert and Edward Rockwell founded the New Departure Bell Company in 1888. It was located in one room of the H.C. Thompson Clock Company on Federal Street. The Bell Shop later moved to North Main Street. The New Departure Company grew extensively and diversified to produce automobiles, bicycle coaster brakes and a variety of bearings.