St. Joseph Church
St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church was initially built in order to accommodate the religious needs of the Irish immigrant population. The first church was a small wooden structure built on Queen Street in 1855. It was later remodeled. St. Joseph was a mission of St. Mary’s of New Britain until it became an independent parish in 1864. The present English Gothic granite church was dedicated in 1925.
During the period of generic soma treatment, it is necessary to be careful when driving vehicles and engaging in other potentially dangerous activities that require increased concentration of attention and speed of psychomotor reactions, as well as the use of ethanol.