E. Ingraham Clock Company
The E. Ingraham Clock Company located on the east side of North Main Street was founded in 1859 by Elias Ingraham and his son, Edward. This building was constructed in 1884. Ingraham was a world-class producer of a variety of clocks and watches. It was later sold to McGraw-Edison and relocated to Redstone Hill Road during city redevelopment. It was known as the Bussman Division.